I love dips. I could eat a whole meal of just dips. Every time I think about dips, Freak Nasty's words play over and over in my head. "This goes out to all the women in the world. . . When you dip, I dip, we dip."
Get to dippin' this weekend with one of my favorite recipes.
I love the flavor of dill and this Green Goddess dipping sauce is perfection. I've used it with fresh shrimp, salmon, white fish, and pork tenderloin. It is also great as a veggie dip. Super easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time. Delicious!
Green Goddess Dipping Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream $
- 1/2 cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise $
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed fresh dill leaves
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt $
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: fresh dill sprig
- Process first 11 ingredients in a food processor or blender 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape sides as needed. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving. Garnish, if desired. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
This weekend, give your wardrobe a Green Goddess vibe! My favorite white tee, patterned shorts, arm party, and jelly sandals make up the look I'll be dippin' in.
I love Jelly sandals for summer. The white Bernardo sandals also come in turquoise, but my favorite green goddess inspired jellies have to be these from Ipanema. Pyramid sandals in the perfect green and now on sale for $19.60! They're super comfortable.
Dress like a goddess this weekend. . . A GREEN GODDESS!
How Mr. Hudson rolls in his green machine. . .