I love dip. This one is super addictive. Would be a great app to bring to holiday gatherings. Your friends and family will thank you.
Diva's Bomb Onion and Spinach Dip
- 8oz light cream cheese
- 1 cup light mayo
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated cheese (I like Gouda)
- 1 large Vidalia Onion finely chopped (about 1 cup. more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper - plus one more dash :)
- 1 package frozen spinach thawed and water squeezed out
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Spray a 10" square baking dish (or one similar) with Pam
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients except about 1/2 cup of grated cheese
- Smooth mixture out in dish. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top.
- Bake for about 50 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.
Best served immediately. Serve with pita chips, pretzel thins, carrots sticks. etc. Y'all know I like recipes that can't be messed up, and this one is no exception! Hope you try it!
We've been continuing to enjoy the fall weather at the beach.
Since Huddy doesn't wake until around 10am, Oscar and I enjoy some beach time by ourselves. Good for the soul. Yes, those are fox soxs.
Look at this Funyons/potato stick looking beach debris
Mr. Hudson is 2 going on 22
He's a perfect lunch date.
How cute is this Herschel Supply Co backpack?!
Mr. Hudson's vest, gingham shirt, and this lion t-shirt are all from Fitz & Emme in Rosemary Beach.
Sting rays moving along the coast.
Last week, a contractor was renting the house next door. He built this bomb sand pyramid. The beach looks so empty since the rain washed it away.
Have a dashing weekend.